Job Title: SEO Strategist
Reports to: Head of SEO
Contract: Full-Time Permanent
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Caliber is one of the UK’s fastest-growing organic marketing companies, with offices based in Edinburgh, London and Dubai. We specialise in Search Engine Optimisation & Content Marketing. With a continuingly growing staff of over 40 dedicated SEO, Content and Digital Marketing specialists, we’re the biggest little online marketing company around. We work with a variety of big brands across a wide range of industry segments including retail, fashion and finance.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and talented SEO Strategist to join our team.
Our SEO Strategists are responsible for developing and implementing the SEO strategy for a small number of Caliber’s clients. You’ll work with Account Managers, Content Strategists and Outreach specialists to deliver a unified, SEO focused digital marketing campaign that delivers excellence and demonstrable value.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Developing smart and cost effective SEO strategies for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
- Reviewing and analysing client websites & platforms with a data driven approach to identify SEO opportunities.
- Making actionable technical recommendations to website infrastructure, links & other on-page and off page factors that can help support the client’s visibility goals and adherence to SEO best practises.
- Planning, developing and implementing link building strategies for clients; focusing on generating high quality inbound signals to client pages to enhance their natural search positioning and visibility.
- Researching and implementing innovative inbound marketing and outreach initiatives that can be leveraged & executed by the team.
- Working closely with key client stakeholders to support projects and make sure KPI’s and targets are met and are understood.
- Living and breathing the Caliber ‘way’ of approaching SEO, leading by example to clients, colleagues and industry peers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience
- In-depth knowledge of SEO principles and tactics
- Exceptional written and spoken English communication skills
- Initial understanding of SEO tool sets and search analytics tools.
- Clear communicator and active listener
- Experience in an agency or professional service environment is desirable, but not necessary
- Strong grasp of productivity suites including Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Aptitude for problem-solving and lateral thinking
- An analytical approach to your work and comfort in learning a complex subject
- Faultless deadline and workflow management
Apart from the standard things like a competitive salary, contribution-matched pension and medical cover, we at Caliber are proud to offer a few other sweeteners to help convince you to join us. Things like:
- Training in all areas of SEO, and an opportunity to tailor future training to your needs
- Conference attendance
- Meritocratic, fast-track career development for employees who deliver the big ideas
- Frequent travel opportunities
- Free beer Friday
- Annual bonus of up to 3%
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Referral bonus for sales and staff
- Share options
How to apply
Send us your CV along with a covering letter telling us why you’re a good fit for Caliber -firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about what we do, visit us at http://www.caliberi.com/ .